4-H Online Enrollment
Attention new and returning Iron County 4-H families! 4HOnline enrollment/re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 year begins on Wednesday, September 5, 2019. Please follow the steps below:
- If you would like to enroll in one of the Iron County 4-H Clubs (Iron County Green Team, Penokee Range 4-H Livestock Club, Hurley Lucky Clovers, Saxon Emerald Knights, SISU Endurance Team, Mercer Club-name TBD), please visit http://wi.4honline.com
- Step by step instructions for CURRENT 4-H members & leaders that wish to re-enroll, click here.
- Step by step instructions for NEW 4-H members and leaders, click here.
- Families that are re-enrolling in 4-H must be enrolled and activated by February 1, 2020 to participate in the 2020 Iron County Fair.
- Visit the Wisconsin 4-H Project Site for project recommendations and information.
- NEW FOR THE 2019-2020 ENROLLMENT YEAR, 4HOnline is providing Volunteer Role Descriptions to all adult volunteers.
- For more information on volunteer roles, please visit the Becoming a Volunteer – Volunteering in Wisconsin 4-H page for more details.
- Adult volunteers will need to complete the following mandatory trainings prior to being approved:
- Mandated Reporter for 4-H Volunteers
- Essential Elements of Youth Development
- If you can not access your 4-H account, please contact our office so we can help you trouble shoot.
- Please do not create duplicate account if you have issues logging into your current account.
- Visit the 4HOnline for Families page for more information about 4HOnline.
Questions? Feel free to contact:
Iron County 4-H Youth Development Educator
Extension Iron County
300 Taconite Street, Suite 118
Hurley, WI 54534