4-H Online Enrollment
Attention new and returning Iron County 4-H families!
4HOnline enrollment/re-enrollment for the 2020-2021 year begins with the introduction of the new 4HOnline website, 4HOnline 2.0. This updated website is much more streamlined, user friendly and is now able to be accessed on your mobile device.
Please visit http://wi.4honline.com to begin the enrollment process. If you are a returning 4-H family, please use the same email and password that you used last year. If you find that your password doesn’t work, you can now easily reset your password yourself by clicking the link below the sign in area. The 4HOnline 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide link below shares detailed instructions for new and returning families to use while navigating the website.
4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide.pdf
Questions? We would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot. Please contact:
- Adult volunteers must choose a Volunteer Type when enrolling.
- For more information on volunteer roles, please visit the Becoming a Volunteer – Volunteering in Wisconsin 4-H page for more details. You can also call the Extension Iron County office at the numbers listed below if you have any additional questions about volunteer roles.
- Adult volunteers will need to complete the following mandatory trainings prior to being approved:
- Mandated Reporter for 4-H Volunteers
- VIP Training (which is an in person training facilitated by 4-H Youth Development Educator, Neil Klemme).
- If you already completed these trainings, you do not have to do it again.
- If you tried to reset your password and are still having issues trying to access your 4-H account, please contact our office so we can help you trouble shoot.
- Please do not create duplicate account if you have issues logging into your current account.
- Visit the 4HOnline for Families page for more information about 4HOnline.