Want to learn beyond your county? Check out these amazing opportunities! There is something for youth starting in 6th grade and above – and even for 4-H adult leaders! From a statewide conference at UW-Madison to a trip to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, there’s an opportunity for you! Traveling with and meeting other 4-Hers is a wonderful Educational Experience that you do not want to miss.
To learn about opportunities that are available to your 4-H’er, visit the 2022-2023 Wisconsin 4-H Programs & Educational Experiences booklet or click the boxes below for more details.
- Art Beat – (youth, grades 3-5)
- Arts Camp – (youth, grades 6-8)
- State Teams (4-H Art Team, 4-H Drama Company, Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council)
- Wisonsin Leadership Council – (youth grades 9-11)
- Fall Forum – (youth, grades 7-13 and adult leaders)
- Youth as Partners in Civic Leadership (youth, ages 14-18, adults 21+)
- Pathways Conference
Click on title for program details, cost and registration information.
If you would like to learn more about the Iron County 4-H Youth Development program, please contact:
4-H Youth Development Educator
Extension Iron County
300 Taconite Street, Suite 118
Hurley, WI 54534